Global-Tec Enterprises provides emergency medical supplies for cities across the US. Order with confidence from GTE.
Emergency Medical Supplies For Cities
- Global-Tec Enterprises, Inc. is a registered supplier of federal, state, local and municipal government entities. GTE is also a registered supplier of Paramedic Supplies and EMS supplies for the Red Cross, the United Nations, and FEMA, now under Homeland Security.
- GTE works closely with EMS medical supply markets including Government, Military, Colleges and Universities, as well Worldwide Health Organizations, private enterprise, and Community EMS organizations.
- All GTE EMS medical supplies are manufactured right here in the USA, and are of the highest quality.
You can order the most commonly used EMS supplies such as;
- Soft Stretchers
- Transfer Systems
- Transport Straps and Buckles
- Restraints, Belts and Harnesses
- Head Immobilizers
- First Aid Kits and Supplies
- Flu Kits and Supplies
- Emergency OB Kits
- Bio-hazard Clean-up Kits
- Instant Heat and Cold Packs
- Cervical Collars
- Burn Kits
- IV Armboards
- Ankle Hitches
- and more….….
Also, now including the brand new Dechocker
The Dechoker is a life saving device which can be used
for choking first aid on anyone, regardless of
age, illness, disorder, or other health-related condition.
Changing the way people respond in a choking emergency,
the Dechoker first aid device, can be used to save lives
in every community gathering place, first responder kit,
restaurant, health care facility, school, business,
sports venue, and in the home.
You can depend on GTE for paramedic supplies, EMS/EMT, Fire and Police EMS supplies and medical tools, first aid supplies, backboards and stretchers and a variety EMS supplies made for the first responder to get the job done right.
Emergency Medical Supplies For Cities – GTE
Municipal departments, military, and federal, state and local government agencies receive expert support from our EMS specialists. We understand that EMS organizations typically utilize large quantities of consumable emergency medical supplies and we are ready to meet your large volume demands and needs in a timely and professional manner, all while striving to stay within your already stretched budget.
Global-Tec Enterprises, Inc. is an SBA Certified Minority Woman Owned Small Business (MWOSB) that is afforded special status based on established federal government programs. Additionally, Global-Tec Enterprises is also a graduate of the Small Business Administration 8(a) program.
GTE works closely with EMS markets including Federal, State and Local Government, Military, Colleges and Universities, as well as Community and Commercial EMS/EMT providers.