Global-Tec Enterprises, Inc has EMS Backboards, Soft Stretchers & Transfer Systems for Emergency Medical Services for local and state agencies.
EMS Backboards, Soft Stretchers & Transfer Systems
- Rotomolded and foam filled, with plug.
- Seamless design for quick and easy cleaning and decontamination.
- Both rigid and lightweight, weighing only 14½ pounds.
- Occupies minimal storage space, measuring 71½” x 16” x 1¾”.
- High degree of x-ray translucency.
- Optional pins are molded into the board, increasing their durability.
- Oversized handholds allow for Loop-Lok straps to be attached easily in pinned slots, and accommodate gloved hands.
- Handholds are raised for easy lifting and preventing scraped knuckles and straps.
Recessed edge contours provide extra stabilization of standard head immobilizers.
- Tapered towards foot end for easy extrication in confined areas.
- Tapered end provides a more narrow area ideal for pediatric use.
- Economically priced.
- Made in the USA.
Morrison Medical is dedicated to bringing the very best American-Made quality EMS products for almost 50 years.
When natural disasters and other multi casualty incidents occur, every minute counts. If your agency requires immediate delivery of emergency medical supplies and equipment, call Global-Tec at 561-432-1746.
Global-Tec Enterprises, Inc carries a full line of EMS supplies from Morrison Medical including first aid kits and supplies, splints, immobilizers, stretchers and patient transport, collars, burn treatment and more.
GTE works closely with EMS markets including Government, Military, Colleges and Universities, as well as Community and Worldwide Health Organizations.
Global-Tec Enterprises, Inc. is an SBA Certified Minority Woman Owned Small Business (MWOSB) that is afforded special status based on established federal government programs. Additionally, Global-Tec is also a graduate of the Small Business Administration 8(a) program.
Our commitment to excellence is unparalleled in the industry. GTE continues meeting delivery deadlines since our inception in 2000 allowing you to count on GTE for your dental instruments and accessories as well as emergency medical supplies.