Kerr Temphase – Kerr Dental Supplies at GTE – Quality Dental Supplies for the government and educational market.
Kerr Temphase – Kerr Dental Supplies
- High strength and low wear. 41% filled with the same material as Prodigy and Herculite.
- Excellent polishability. With average particle size of 0.6 microns, Temphase offers excellent polishability, which also minimizes gingival irritation.
- Medium viscosity. Provids high stackability with no slumping.
- Optimal mixing ratio. Split cartridge dispenses a 1:1 volume ratio for an even flow and improved handling properties.
- Two set times. 3-minute fast set for a single unit or 5-minute regular set for multiple units.
At Kerr, we understand that indirect procedures can be rigorously time-consuming, regardless of whether you’re using office equipment (CAD/CAM) or a lab. From prep design and tissue management to the last three minutes of cementation—everything matters. In these complex procedures, we know product compatibility makes such a difference. So much so, we’ve designed our products to work in sync with each other to help pinpoint issues and ensure chemical compatibility for long lasting restorations. In addition to the efficacy and tolerability, the esthetics is also imperative—making every product decision throughout a procedure count.
And at GTE, you’ll find everything you need for every indirect procedure.
Through our relationship with Kavo Kerr, Global-Tec offers a full line of high quality Kerr dental products. This relationship provides our customers with a steady flow of innovative, high value instruments and supplies for specialty markets including Government, Military, Colleges and Universities, Dental Labs and Community/Worldwide Dental Health Organizations.
Global-Tec Enterprises, Inc. is an SBA Certified Minority Woman Owned Small Business (MWOSB) that is afforded special status based on established federal government programs. Additionally, Global-Tec is a graduate of the Small Business Administration 8(a) program.
Our commitment to excellence is unequaled in the industry. Global-Tec Enterprises, Inc. continues meeting delivery deadlines since our inception in 2000 allowing you to count on GTE for your dental instruments and accessories.
Contact GTE at 561-432-1746