Kerr is the leading provider of state of the art dental supplies. GTE carries all Kerr products including the Kerr TF Adaptive NiTi Endo File System.
Kerr TF Adaptive
Adaptation in Motion
Adaptive Motion Technology is based on a patented, smart algorithm designed to work with the TF Adaptive file system. This technology allows the TF Adaptive file to adjust to intra-canal torsional forces depending on the amount of pressure placed on the file. This means the file is in either a rotary or reciprocation motion depending on the situation. The result is exceptional debris removal with our classic rotary Twisted File design and less chance of file pull-in with our Adaptive Motion Technology. This gives you exceptional file control through the entire procedure.
NiTi Endo File System
Control. Simplicity. Peace of mind.
- Adaptive Motion. The Elements Motor adapts the motion based on the amount of pressure on the file. It may or may not reciprocate and does not pull into the canal. Reciprocating angles may vary: No load 600° forward and 0° backwards, loaded 370° forward and up to 50° backwards, based on file load.
- 6 Presets. This motor provides recommended settings for TF Adaptive, K3/K3XF, TF, Lightspeed, M4 and custom settings.
- 8:1 Contra Angle. Smooth operation. Handpieces are available in latch and push-button.
- Fully Autoclavable Motor/Cable. Easily detaches from the console.
- Intuitive User Interface. With an easy to read LCD screen, the Elements Motor is easy to learn how to use.